“Annadaanam Param Dhanam”– There is no greater dhanam than annadaanam because of the contentment of the gruhastha in serving the food and the atithi in consuming what has been served. In other material dhanam such complete contentment is not there.
Mathru Devo Bhava, Pithru Devo Bhava, Acharya Devo Bhava and Adhithi Devo Bhava – Taitreya Upanishad.
With all your kind support and with Baba’s Blessings Sai Samsthan USA Trust has been successful in providing Annadaana Seva on every Thursday & special events at our Mandir.
Baba says in Sai Sacharithra “Any atithi Guest) come to your door step ,you should endeavor to give food to the atithi, if the atithi is satisfied then Baba is also be fed at the same time, Baba says giver of food is the giver of life than anything else, so one who is well being in life should endeavor of giving food to the needy person.
Sai Devotees can contribute to annadaana seva with the following options:
- Mahaprasad : Annadaana Services every Thursday and Special Events.
- Baba Yogurt Seva : An opportunity to provide home made Yogurt every Thursday evening or Special events.
- Sign up for Monthly Pooja, Mahaprasad Services ( Last Sunday of every Month during Massotvsav )
- Contribute Monetary donation , signing up for various services available at front desk / online
- If you want to donate supplies, the suggested supplies are Rice Bags ( ONLY JASMINE LONG GRAIN ), Urad Dal, Toor Dal, Sooji, Sugar, Cooking Oil, Channa and Ghee.
- Sign up for volunteering services Click here for Volunteer Registration
- All the donations to Shirdi Sai Samsthan USA are tax deductible.
- Please contact us online or by email at email@example.com or call us +1 (630) 897-1500 for any details