Services to the Needy
Shri Sai Baba preached “Maanav Seva is Madhav Seva” ( Service to Mankind is service to God )
Sai Samsthan USA serves various local charities and provide food and clothing to needy and homeless on special occasions like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Samsthan also conducts several drives to support communities affected natural disasters etc.
For more details click HERE
• Muthu Ardhanary (Mail2mutu@gmail.com)
• Girish Kapur (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Baba has always said “Work, utter God’s name and read holy books”. Baba always encouraged good thoughts and guided devotees to live a spiritual life of total self-surrender to Guru/God.
Sai Samsthan USA organizes charitable, religious, spiritual, educational, and scientific programs.
• Karunakar Doddamareddy (Kdoddam@yahoo.com)
• Ravi Aitha (email@example.com)
• Sai Venu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Shri Sai Baba was very fond of children and use to love and bless them as their own. As the divine Mother, Baba gave His immense Love and as the divine Father, He gave direction to our search for Truth.
Sai Samsthan USA runs Bala Vidaya Mandir program every Sunday to cultivate devotion, discipline and a sense of pride in learning and following our customs and traditions among our children.
• Sreedhar S (email@example.com)
• Kiran Kumar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Baba always said : “If you wish to please me, feed the poor and hungry or anyone who comes to your door steps”. Baba set an example by Himself cooking and serving the food.
Sai Samasthan USA has been doing free Annadana on all Thursdays and major events in the temple from last 20 years since the inception of the temple in Chicagoland area.
• Sudhir Myadam (email@example.com)
• Ankit Patel (Ankitpatel2632@gmail.com)
• Sai Sidharth (Saisidharths@gmail.com)
Adoration for Culture
Shri Sai Baba respected the cultural values of all religions and had a great regard for one’s cultural and social traditions.
Sai Samsthan USA celebrates Maasootsav on the last Sunday of every month where a lot of cultural events are planned and various artists perform showcasing their talents and skills.
• Padmasri Pisipati (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Usha Sagaram (email@example.com)