Guidelines for Devotees
- Mandir is open for all 7 days of week for Darshan.
- Congregation during ALL Aarthis is allowed but as per the Kane county restrictions. Please Click Here (News & Press Releases section) for updates restrictions on gatherings in Kane county.
- Devotees are requested to follow directions of the volunteers.
- Please follow the designated path for entry, darshan and exit. Signed markings with instructions are placed on the carpet, six feet apart for social distancing.
- For priest protection a glass wall of 6 ft height has been placed in the Main Hall before the altar.
- Once reached capacity, devotees will have to wait outside and follow instructions provided by Volunteers.
- Mask / Face covering is mandatory for Devotees to enter Mandir (except for kids < 2 years of age).
- Mandir strongly recommends and advises devotees, visitors and staff with fever or acute respiratory symptoms to stay at home.
- As part of Covid-19 preventive measures, we would like to know who visited the mandir. Devotees are requested to enter your information for the Mandir Visit at SAI MANDIR VISIT.
Updated mandIr services & procedures as per the state guidelines & CDC
- Devotees cannot wait for more than 5 min in the Mandir hall.
- Door to the old mandir hall will be locked and Devotees cannot visit the old premises.
- Basement door will be locked and access to the multi purpose hall is restricted.
- While devotees are in the main Mandir hall, No devotee will be allowed beyond the glass wall.
- Devotees cannot do Pradakshina around Baba or have access to touch Baba’s padukas.
- Devotees are requested not touch any object while they are in Mandir. To enforce contactless Darshan No fruit / food offerings will be allowed in the Mandir.
- No Prasad allowed in the Mandir.
- No offering of Vibhuti to Devotees.
- Devotees are encouraged to sponsor pujas online at SPONSOR ONLINE PUJA.