Mandir will be open for darshan as per the below schedule
|1:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Closed||Closed||Closed||1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
6:30 PM – 8:15 PM
|Closed||1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
6:30 PM – 8:15 PM
Guidelines for Devotees
- Devotees are requested to use the main glass front door entrance, which gives the straight entrance to the Main Mandir Hall.
- Mandir premises has been repurposed for touchless entry.
- Devotees are requested to follow directions of the volunteers.
- Please follow the designated path for entry, darshan and exit. Signed markings with instructions are placed on the carpet, six feet apart for social distancing.
- For priest protection a glass wall of 6 ft height has been placed in the Main Hall before the altar.
- Once reached capacity, devotees will have to wait outside and follow instructions provided by security personal.
- Mask / Face covering is mandatory for Devotees to enter Mandir (except for kids < 2 years of age).
- Mandir strongly recommends and advises devotees, visitors and staff with fever or acute respiratory symptoms to stay at home.
- As part of Covid-19 preventive measures, we would like to know who visited the mandir. Devotees are requested to enter your information for the Mandir Visit at SAI MANDIR VISIT.
Updated mandIr services & procedures as per the state guidelines & CDC
- Mandir is open for Darshan only and not for congregation during Aarathis or at any time when Mandir is open. Please note that devotees will not be allowed for attending Aarathis at this time. This will be strictly enforced to ensure social distancing guidelines. All Aarathis will continue to be streamed online.
- Devotees cannot wait for more than 5 min in the Mandir hall.
- Door to the old mandir hall will be locked and Devotees cannot visit the old premises.
- Basement door will be locked and access to the multi purpose hall is restricted.
- While devotees are in the main Mandir hall, No devotee will be allowed beyond the glass wall.
- Devotees cannot do Pradakshina around Baba or have access to touch Baba’s padukas.
- Priests will not be in Mandir Hall during Darshan hours to avoid contact with Devotees and no individual pujas will be performed in Mandir premises.
- Devotees are requested not touch any object while they are in Mandir. To enforce contactless Darshan No fruit / food offerings will be allowed in the Mandir.
- No Prasad allowed in the Mandir.
- No offering of Vibhuti to Devotees.
- Devotees are encouraged to sponsor pujas online at SPONSOR ONLINE PUJA.