Guidelines for Devotees
- Mandir is open for all 7 days of week for Darshan.
- Congregation during ALL Aarthis is allowed but as per the Kane county restrictions. Please Click Here (News & Press Releases section) for updates restrictions on gatherings in Kane county.
- Devotees are requested to follow directions of the volunteers.
- Please follow the designated path for entry, darshan and exit. Signed markings with instructions are placed on the carpet, six feet apart for social distancing.
- Once reached capacity, devotees will have to wait outside and follow instructions provided by Volunteers.
- Mask / Face covering: Due to the continued decrease in COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations On February 28, 2022, Governor Pritzker signed Executive Order 2022-06 lifting the mask requirement in most indoor settings. Based on the low levels of spread in the Kane county community wearing a mask indoors is based on your personal preference, informed by your personal level of risk. Sai Samsthan USA recommends keeping your mask on while being on premises but they are not required or mandatory. If you are sick and have symptoms or if you came in contact with someone exposed to Covid-19, we strongly recommend to isolate yourself and avoid attending congregation. We encourage everyone to make the best choices going forward to protect your health, along with that of your family and community.
- Mandir strongly recommends and advises devotees, visitors and staff with fever or acute respiratory symptoms to stay at home.
- As part of Covid-19 preventive measures, we would like to know who visited the mandir. Devotees are requested to enter your information for the Mandir Visit at SAI MANDIR VISIT.
Updated mandIr services & procedures as per the state guidelines & CDC
- Basement door will be locked and access to the multi purpose hall is restricted.
- Devotees are encouraged to sponsor pujas online at SPONSOR ONLINE PUJA.