We are happy to announce that Sai Baba Mandir Aurora, IL is starting to serve the Mahaprasad after Shej Aarathis starting this Thursday, 6/24 in a controlled fashion. Safety of our devotees, volunteers and Priest is our primary goal and objective. We all have exercised caution in all walks of our lives in last 1.5 years and we request all of you to exercise the same in community setups and social gatherings as restrictions are getting relaxed slowly.
If you are interested in bringing Annadana on Thursdays, please review instructions and guidelines below for sign ups and the precautions you should be adhering to.
Guidelines to Devotees who wants to bring Food for Mahaprasad.
- Registration is open on first come first serve basis.
- Food must be freshly cooked (no overnight cooking).
- Kindly make sure not to include garlic.
- Bring food in clean Silver Foil trays and it must be covered. Kindly do not bring prasad in your personal containers.
- Tray is defined as Large – Deep Aluminum Foil Tray and quantity of the food item will be communicated by Annakut coordinators.
- Mahaprasad food items list is available here
- If you have any questions on your food item/quantity, please contact one of our Annakut coordinators via email: email@example.com or call 331-684-8544.
Other Guidelines for Volunteers.
PLEASE DO NOT attempt to volunteer for any activity if in the last 14 days you have:
- Traveled to any foreign country or may have been exposed to COVID- 19 in the community
- Have any visitors from India in the last 2 weeks.
- Been on a cruise or been in an airport.
- Been around anyone who has COVID-19.
- Been to an event where more than 250 people attended.
- PLEASE DO NOT show up for any volunteer activity without confirming there is a need for the activity; that it will be conducted and that volunteer support is needed and expected.
- KINDLY practice universal infection control precautions. Clean and wash your hands before, during and after volunteering.
- DO use proper personal protection equipment as needed for the task (gloves, face mask, etc.).
- DO maintain 6-10-foot separation from others while conducting the task.
- ASK about any risk that may be associated with the task and DO NOT take part if you are uncomfortable with the level of risk.